We aim always to provide exceptional levels of customer service and absolute fairness to our Players. Consequently we take complaints very seriously and our complaints procedure is rigorous and objective. We will try to resolve your concerns whenever possible.
1. If you have any cause to complain about anything that has happened as a consequence of your dealings with us, please notify us by contacting our Customer Care Team on +44(0)1384 884469. Your complaint must be received within 6 months of the event giving rise to it. We reserve the right not to accept your complaint outside of this timescale.
2. In order for us to deal with your complaint you must provide your full name and mobile telephone number and these should be quoted in all correspondence relating to your complaint.
3. We will investigate what you say and advise you of the outcome as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours.
4. We reserve the right to record telephone calls with you and any other person relating to your complaint. We will refer to these records in the event of a dispute as to the content of any telephone call.
5. We expect all complaints to remain confidential during and after our investigation. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions (see Website) we will not continue with an investigation if you disclose the existence, nature or detail of any complaint or dispute to any third party.
6. If your complaint is not resolved within 10 working days, or you are dissatisfied with our response, you should set out your complaint in writing. You may do this by email to email@example.com, by fax +44(0)1384 884469, or by post to Intouch Games Limited, Fountain House, Great Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3BL, England.
7. Generally at this stage your complaint will be escalated and investigated by a member of the management team.
8. We can only deal with complaints relating to gambling transactions. We are unable to accept complaints relating to Chat Room activity or any other non-gaming transaction.
9. If necessary we will request that you provide relevant evidence relating to the complaint for the purposes of trying to resolve it. Should you refuse to comply with any reasonable request for evidence we may be unable to consider your complaint.
10. We will notify you in writing within 10 working days of receipt of your written complaint, of the outcome of our investigation. If, in exceptional circumstances we are unable to provide a full response within that time, we will provide a further estimate of when you can expect a full response.
We are registered with the Independent Betting Adjudication Service Ltd (IBAS). In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint internally or you remain dissatisfied at the conclusion of our complaints process, you may refer the matter to IBAS for their consideration. Generally IBAS will consider complaints raised within six months of our final complaint response, although they will not consider complaints raised with them before we have investigated your concerns.
Once you have advised the ODR Platform of your dispute, they will then contact us to ask us to select our ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) provider. We will supply ODR with details of our ADR provider and ODR will then forward the case to the selected ADR provider to review. We use IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) as our industry ADR provider. IBAS will communicate with PocketWin and you, the consumer, within 30 days and IBAS will inform both parties of a result within 90 days.